King Canada has been bringing quality machinery, tools, and equipment to the North American market for over 35 years. Having recently been acquired by Einhell, a leading global manufacturer of a wide range of cordless and corded power and accessory solutions, the combined entity seeks to hire a Montreal-based key member of the growing subsidiary. This leadership role will be responsible for all Einhell brand activities in Canada.This role will include planning, managing, and implementing the brand’s Canadian growth strategy.
- Coordinate all Einhell-related activities with various departments including in-store sales, product management/purchasing, logistics, customer service, marketing, and public relations at King Canada.
- Develop online sales on platforms such as Amazon (where Einhell is very successful in Europe) and harmonize offers and implement the necessary marketing activities quickly (portfolio, advertising, promotion, content).
- Develop and master a strategic product roadmap for the Canadian market. Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive products and conduct benchmarking of product performance, price, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- Establish, expand and maintain individual partnerships with key customers.
- Identify current markets while recognizing trends and note new potential target markets.
- Continuously refine and develop marketing and sales strategies, plans, and activities for the Einhell Brand in Canada, together with the King Canada management team.
- Conduct an in-depth market analysis of the current and prospective target markets to identify opportunities for sales and potential partnerships. Work closely with the CEO & VP of Sales and Marketing of King Canada in providing Canadian market data and insights to determine and manage priorities.
Minimum five to ten (5-10) years of relevant experience in strategic sales, market development, and product management of relevant products and channels.
Wolf Gugler Executive Search
Apply on the Wolf Gugler Executive Search website: https://wolfgugler.com
|Brand & Sales Manager