Making Waves is returning with another online learning experience for CHPTA and COPA members. We are pleased to collaborate with the Schulich Executive Education Centre and we’ve lined up speakers who can address these unusual times, which have become a new normal for businesses. This incredible learning opportunity will provide key insights for industry leaders.
Who Should Participate
This conference will equip workers and leaders to overcome some of the biggest challenges they’re facing by providing the best information available from qualified experts. Key decision-makers, supervisors, managers, directors, and developing leaders at the executive level, in marketing, sales, finance, and human resources should all participate.
All presentations will be hosted via Zoom. Participants will receive the dial-in coordinates after registering.
Schedule & Registration
Janice Gross Stein will start things off on January 13, 2022 with a keynote address on the Post-Pandemic New Normal for the Canada-U.S. Relationship. Speakers will continue presenting into mid-February on Tuesday or Thursday each week. So far, CHPTA has lined up nine speakers to address ten different topics that we know will make a difference in your business.
All Access Pass: Register to see all speakers for only $300 + HST with a Full Conference Pass. Please click here to register.
CHPTA & COPA have lined up some great speakers through our partnership with York University’s School of Business, Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC).
The topics that will be covered during this amazing event are:
- The Canada-U.S. Relationship: The Post-Pandemic Normal (Janice Stein)
- Has COVID-19 Changed Change Management? (Jordan Berman)
- Planning for Disruption by Rethinking Your Supply Chain (Liza Amlani)
- Strategic Foresight for Emerging Technologies (Ramy Nassar)
- Moving Past (and learning from) the Crisis: Developing Your Company’s Future of Work Strategy (Barbara Larson)
- Build Sustainability and Inclusiveness into Your Organization’s Recovery Plan (Michel Shah)
- COVID-19 Impact on Mental Health for Small Business (Kart Vyas)
- Insights on Strategies for Businesses Facing Mental Health Impact (Kart Vyas)
- Moving Away From Solution Selling To Agile Sales (Sanjay Dhebar)
- Customer Experience Excellence: The Strategic Business Imperative (Vafa Akhavan)
Don’t miss out; this event could be just what your business needs!
Click here to see more info on the line up of Speakers & Topics.
A huge thank you to our event partners and sponsors so far:
- ACCO Brands Canada
- Fellowes Canada Inc.
- Schulich Executive Education Centre, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services Ontario