Let Commport Communications help you with your EDI, data synchronization and other electronic commerce needs.
Commport Communications International, inc. is an affiliate partner of the CHPTA and can offer our member companies effective B2B Electronic Commerce (EC) solutions.
Since 1985, Commport Communications’ focus has been to enable business to business communications. With over 30 years of experience, they can help you find the right solutions for your business needs all in one place. Commport Communications provides a wide range of innovative and comprehensive supply chain management solutions for Electronic Commerce (EC). This includes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Value Added Networks (VAN), and Global Data Synchronization Networks (GDSN). Whether you are a small company or a large enterprise, their trading partner and document implementation solutions will help you to improve efficiency and collaboration within your trading partner community.
Comprehensive Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Services for B2B
When you need to electronically exchange business documents with your trading partner communities you can rest assured that Commport’s EDI services will reliably and securely transmit your data anywhere in the world. They provide a strong offering of outsourced EDI and in-house solutions, supported by industry leading customer service.
Consolidated Solutions for VAN and GDSN Services
Commport is the only single source provider in North America offering both Value Added Network and GDSN-Certified Data Pool Services. Having Commport as your single point of contact for all of these collaborative integration tools gives you a lower total investment cost.
Their Suite of Services and Solutions – What They Do Best
- A Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) Certified Data Pool
- Their EDI Software as a Service (SaaS) solution integrates to all major accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to improve efficiencies and lower overall costs
- EDI enabling solutions, including their pay-per-use internet EDI and EDI outsourcing options offer small to medium sized companies a low cost entry into EDI compliancy
- A Value Added Network that offers worldwide interconnectivity through any communication protocol and support for all data formats
- Web-based customer support tools that allow you to independently view detailed transaction processing when you need it
For further info, visit their website: www.commport.com
VP, Strategy & Business Development
Commport Communications International, inc.
Tel: (905) 726-5297
Mobile: (416) 949-7255
5 Scanlon Court
Quebec City, QC