Financial Solutions to Simplify International Trade
Ebury is a financial services company, specializing in cross-border payments, FX risk management and business lending. Their unique product offering helps global businesses to accelerate their international growth. Ebury offers a unique combination of currency services, trade finance and currency accounts.
Ebury currently services over 40,000 organizations globally. They have traded $23 billion in foreign exchange in the past year and facilitate 30.000 transactions per month in 130 currencies.
Why 45,000 Organizations Choose to Work with Ebury
Ebury offers a wide range of products and services banks typically only supply to their largest clients:
- Forward contracts, with the possibility to hedge exotic currencies
- Large offer of exotic currencies
- Competitive credit terms and pricing on forward contracts
- A dedicated currency expert who will make a suitable risk-management strategy for you and keeps you informed on market movements
- Quick & easy setup of your trading account
- Access to our online platform, where you can easily manage and book transactions
- No setup or maintenance fees, with all transactions above $5,000 free of charge
- Spot Transactions: access to over 130 currencies.
- Forward Contracts: flexible products to manage your currency risk.
- Currency Accounts: available in over 30 currencies.
- Collection Accounts: collect funds locally in 15+ countries.
- Trade Finance: short-term business loans, up to 150 days.
FX & Hedging
Ebury offers strong FX spot capabilities and pricing in over 140 currencies on the buy and sell side.
On top of that they offer hedging products (Fixed Forwards & Window Forwards) that allow their clients to lock in exchange rates for up to 5 years.
A Fixed Forward is particularly beneficial when you know the exact date of future transactions.
- Fixed payment date
- Suitable for recurring payments or expenses
Open Window Forwards
A Window Forward is useful when the exact date of future transactions is difficult to predict.
- Flexible drawdown period
- Clear records of your position and contracts
Why Open a Local Currency Account?
- Operate as a local company in 15+ countries
- Gain competitive advantage by pricing and accepting payments in the currency your clients prefer
- Simplify your operations by collecting money globally without the need for multiple bank accounts
- Account on your company name
Collection Accounts & Wire Fees
Ebury offers clients collection accounts to receive and hold funds around the world. They issue these accounts in 17 different countries in 30+ currencies. All accounts and balances are in their own company name and they are accessible in one place through “Ebury Online”. Their online platform has a 2-step verification login and up to 10-eyes authorization levels for security purposes. Ebury clients will also benefit from lower wire/payments fees.
Ebury Trade Finance is a short-term loan for SME’s. Their Trade Finance solution gives you flexible credit to finance international and domestic purchases, so you never miss an opportunity to grow your business. Not only can they provide finance, they can also send your suppliers the payment, quickly and securely, in their local currency.
Ebury provides an unsecured credit facility to cover for any supplier based invoices. They can fund those invoices directly on their clients’ behalf and then they allow them to settle the balance back with them in max 150 days. They offer credit from 50K to 3mm CAD depending on the financial strength of the organization with monthly interest rates that vary from 0.15% to 0.8% per month.
- Credit line from $50,000 to $3,000.000
- 150 days repayment
- No initial deposit
- No set-up costs and free to hold
- Flexible to use and repay
- Minimum 2 years active trading history
- $200,000 of net assets and/or shareholder funds
- They accept buyers with above $2 million in annual revenues
- Most recent annual audited report
Find Out More!